“An Orthodox community where people find transformation in Jesus Christ.”
Worship - Service - Community - Education
A Prayer in This Time of Trouble
O God Almighty, Lord of heaven and earth, and of all creation visible and invisible, in Your ineffable goodness, look down upon Your people gathered in Your name. Be our helper and defender in this day of affliction. You know our weakness. You hear our cry in repentance and contrition of heart. O Lord who loves mankind deliver us from the impending threat of the corona virus. Send Your Angel to watch over us and protect us. Grant health and recovery to those suffering from this virus. Guide the hands of physicians, and preserve those who are healthy that we may continue to serve You in peace and glorify Your most honorable and majestic Name, of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, now and forever and to the ages of ages.
It is a rich blessing that St George is again conducting in-Person Liturgical Services. Please remember that registration is required to attend. To sign up to attend a service in person, please fill out this form https://www.signupgenius.
To submit names to be commemorated at the Paraklesis services which are regularly served at St George (and especially during the month of August) you may submit them at the following link. PLEASE NOTE: You only need to use this form one time. The names that you submit will be saved and commemorated at all the Paraklesis services. https://forms.gle/
- Saturday, August 1, Dormition Fast begins! https://www.goarch.
- Saturday, August 1 at 4pm Small Blessing of the Waters for the beginning of the month of August
- Saturday, August 1 at 5pm Vespers St Stephen, the First Martyr
- Sunday, August 2, Orthros/Divine Liturgy begin at 7:45am/9am St Stephen the First Martyr
- Monday, August 3, 5:45pm Small Paraklesis for the Dormition Fast
- Wednesday, August 5 at 5:45pm Vespers for the Transfiguration of Christ
- Thursday, August 6, Orthros and Divine Liturgy 8:30am/9:45am - Transfiguration of our Lord (one of the 12 Great Feast Days) Fish allowed
- Friday, August 7, Great Parakesis for the Dormition Fast
- Saturday, August 8, 5pm, Vespers Apostle Matthias
- Sunday, August 9 Orthros/Divine Liturgy at 7:45am/9am Apostle Matthias
- All services will also be available for live-streaming. Please click: https://www.youtube.
com/channel/ UCVFZqGE1MbfCFO0CEtCDnUg?view_ as=subscriber